Dietary Supplements and Botanicals
Certified Laboratories is a full-service laboratory with expertise in botanicals and unique dietary components to support your quality and compliance needs. We offer a wide array of instrumentation and monograph solutions to meet the demanding Federal and Industry requirements.
Testing Solutions to Meet Regulatory Guidance
We support all your testing needs to meet Federal Regulation 21 CRF 111 for Identity, Purity, Strength, and Composition. Additionally, we can support your international GFSI compliance supporting your Food Fraud Mitigation plans and defending against Economically Motivated Adulteration, Counterfeiting, and Gray market products.
For a subset of finished dietary supplement batches that you identify through a sound statistical sampling plan (or for every finished batch), you must verify that your finished batch of the dietary supplement meets product specifications for identity, purity, strength, composition, and for limits on those types of contamination that may adulterate or that may lead to adulteration of the finished batch of the dietary supplement.
- NIR & FTIR & direct UV
- HPLC & UPLC – UV, ELSD, MS
- ICP – OES & MS
Testing by Category
View the EAS Webinar Series on GMP Compliance in Dietary Supplement Laboratories:
View the latest Dietary Supplements news from the EAS Blog:
- Understand FDA’s Latest Thinking on Major Food Allergens and Their Labeling for Foods and Dietary Supplements Dec 01, 2022
- Dietary Supplement Product Development for Commercial and Compliance Success Oct 24, 2022
- EAS Welcomes Shelly Blackwell as Senior Director for Dietary Supplement and Tobacco Services Oct 03, 2022
- Developing Dietary Supplement Specifications – No “By Input” Here Oct 01, 2022
- Developing and Implementing a Supplier Qualification Program for Dietary Supplements Oct 01, 2022
- Environmental Monitoring Programs in Tablets and Capsules Magazine Jul 03, 2022
- How Would FDA’s Dietary Supplement Listing Act of 2022 Impact Your Business? Jun 01, 2022
- EAS Publishes Article on Packaging Challenges for FDA Industries in Tablets and Capsules Apr 25, 2022