Dietary Supplements, Nutraceuticals and Botanicals
Certified Laboratories is a full-service laboratory with expertise in botanicals and unique dietary components to support your quality and compliance needs. We offer a wide array of instrumentation and monograph solutions to meet the demanding Federal and Industry requirements.
Testing Solutions to Meet Regulatory Guidance
We support all your 21 CFR 111 testing needs. Federal Regulations state for every batch manufactured must meet the following specifications: Identity, Purity, Strength and Composition. We provide additional support for your international and GFSI comliance for Food Fraud mitigation plans expanding on your Econimically Motivated Adulteration to include counterfeiting and gray market products.
For a subset of finished dietary supplement batches that you identify through a sound statistical sampling plan (or for every finished batch), you must verify that your finished batch of the dietary supplement meets product specifications for identity, purity, strength, composition, and for limits on those types of contamination that may adulterate or that may lead to adulteration of the finished batch of the dietary supplement.
- NIR & FTIR & direct UV
- HPLC & UPLC – UV, ELSD, MS
- ICP – OES & MS
Certifications & Accreditations
Certified Laboratories is a fully compliant cGMP/GLP testing facility following the 21 CFR 111 sub J and ISO 17025 standards.
Testing by Category
View the EAS Webinar Series on GMP Compliance in Dietary Supplement Laboratories:
View the latest Dietary Supplements news from the EAS Blog:
- Scientifically Sound Specifications – No “By-Inputs” Here Jun 08, 2021
- “Own Label” and “Private Label” Distributor Responsibilities Apr 22, 2021
- Developing and Implementing a Supplier Qualification Program for Dietary Supplements Mar 23, 2021
- Did You Know? FDA Compliance Includes 21 CFR Part 11 for Electronic Records and Signatures Feb 18, 2021
- Regulatory Provisions that Can Help Provide Clear, “Clean” and Concise Label Declarations Jan 07, 2021
- Micro Quality Labs Joins the Certified Laboratories Family Dec 11, 2020
- OSHA Regulations – Cross Industry Requirements to Ensure a Safe Environment Nov 01, 2020
- GRAS Pathway for Sports Nutrition Product Published in Insider Nov 01, 2020