Dietary Supplements, Nutraceuticals and Botanicals
Certified Laboratories is a full-service laboratory with expertise in botanicals and unique dietary components to support your quality and compliance needs. We offer a wide array of instrumentation and monograph solutions to meet the demanding Federal and Industry requirements.
Testing Solutions to Meet Regulatory Guidance
We support all your testing needs to meet Federal Regulation 21 CRF 111 for Identity, Purity, Strength, and Composition. Additionally, we can support your international GFSI compliance supporting your Food Fraud Mitigation plans and defending against Economically Motivated Adulteration, Counterfeiting, and Gray market products.
For a subset of finished dietary supplement batches that you identify through a sound statistical sampling plan (or for every finished batch), you must verify that your finished batch of the dietary supplement meets product specifications for identity, purity, strength, composition, and for limits on those types of contamination that may adulterate or that may lead to adulteration of the finished batch of the dietary supplement.
- NIR & FTIR & direct UV
- HPLC & UPLC – UV, ELSD, MS
- ICP – OES & MS
Testing by Category
View the EAS Webinar Series on GMP Compliance in Dietary Supplement Laboratories:
View the latest Dietary Supplements news from the EAS Blog:
- Did you know? Color Additives Must Have FDA Approval and (Sometimes) Batch Certification Sep 01, 2021
- Developing and Implementing a Supplier Qualification Program for Dietary Supplements Jul 29, 2021
- Tara Couch Discusses FDA Enforcement of Dietary Supplements in RAPS Regulatory Focus Jul 19, 2021
- Scientifically Sound Specifications – No “By-Inputs” Here Jun 08, 2021
- “Own Label” and “Private Label” Distributor Responsibilities Apr 22, 2021
- Did You Know? FDA Compliance Includes 21 CFR Part 11 for Electronic Records and Signatures Feb 18, 2021
- Regulatory Provisions that Can Help Provide Clear, “Clean” and Concise Label Declarations Jan 07, 2021
- Micro Quality Labs Joins the Certified Laboratories Family Dec 11, 2020